Thursday, February 5, 2015

Welcome!

Hi!
     Let me just start off by saying this- introductions are so weird. I'm really bad at writing them, and I apologize. Let's begin!
     I'm Ashleigh. I decided to create this blog to showcase the knit and crochet patterns that I've created and some other projects, too! Most of my patterns/projects are going to be geared toward children and babies, but there will be the occasional adult/teen project here or there. There will also be some stuff about reborn dolls and other dolls in general, too (In case you don't know, reborn dolls are really realistic baby dolls that are usually sized to be as big as a real baby. You can find a really informative wikipedia article about them HERE). The main reason that I started this blog was for stuff about dolls, but I decided to make it more crafty.
     I'm in the process of starting an Etsy store, where I will sell some of the stuff that I've crocheted. Hopefully that will be up soon! My little store there is called "Artsy Ashleigh Studios". I really don't know what else to tell all of you... Like I said before, I suck at intros. I guess that's it!

Bye!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment